Intelligent process automation, the combination of artificial intelligence and robotic process automation, has been helping companies to balance trade-offs, achieve greater levels of efficiency and add value to business. RPA combined with machine learning and cognitive computing has been helping in impersonating the activities of humans, conducting highly repetitive tasks.
Machine learning, natural language processing, machine vision, emotion recognition, and optical character recognition, that were earlier reserved for human processing, are now undertaken using bots as well, based on learning acquired over a period of time.
To gain maximum benefit of automation, companies are transforming from traditional human intensive workforce model to digital workforce – a combination of ‘People, Core Platforms and Robotics combined with Cognitive.’
The Core Platforms automate workflows for rule-based insurance processes; Robotics runs repetitive and knowledge-based processes across various disconnected platforms, and People focus on strategic decisions, nurturing customer relationships, managing exceptions, driving change and continuous improvement, and low-frequency activities that are not cost-effective to automate.
While Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) is often the first tool to garner investment as it leads to quick wins with a lower investment, IPA is only one tool in the automation toolbox, and this event covers the gamut of intelligent automation technologies including cognitive, machine learning, AI, and more.
Visit the Intelligent Process Automation Summit to hear from subject matter experts currently evaluating IPA for their businesses in areas such as Finance, Procurement, HR, Outsourcing, Automation, etc.
19 September, 2019, Dublin
Venue: DCU All Hallows Campus, Drumcondra, Dublin, D09 N920, Ireland
IPA Summit Agenda
- Empowering the Digital Workforce – By Paul Prior, Digital Strategist and MD in Digital Transformation, FTI Consulting
- How to Lay Foundation for Smooth RPM Implementation – By Dr. Annie Ibrahim Rana, Head of Data Science, UL
- Smart strategies for protecting Artificial Intelligence innovations – By Dr. Nikos Minas, Senior Associate – European Patent Attorney | IP strategist | Technologist, MacLachlan & Donaldson
- What we wish we knew before our IA rollout – By Mark Kelly, VP & Executive Director, AI Ireland & Alldus International
- Turning your customers’ questions into an opportunity to reduce costs and increase revenues – By Ben Waymark, Product manager, OpenJaw’s Project-X
- A journey from RPA to hardware robotics – By Ben Duffy, Founder and Researcher, The M Tank
- The Case for an IPA Business Strategy and Governance Process – By Tom Halton, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & Executive Director, HMHmmmmm Limited
- Challenges in IPA Implementation in Procurement – Use Case
For Register please visit: https://rpaconferences.com/dublin/