Business analysis is a crucial step to identifying the need for change, and to defining, selecting and implementing the correct solution.
Business analysis can involve mapping of business processes, gathering, documenting and validating business requirements, GAP analysis, data analysis and defining specifications for a new computer system.
It can also involve process improvement, organizational change, new policy development or building a convincing business case to secure funding and management commitment to your project or programme.
We provide the following business analysis services:
- Gathering, and Documenting Business Requirements
- Requirements analysis and validation to ensure their alignment with business mission, vision and current goals
- Scoping of requirements for a customer focused environment incl. strategy, people, process, technology
- Solution Design incl. technology or workflow components
- Building a Business Case to secure Board approval and budget
- Business Process Mapping / Process Modelling (AS IS and TO BE)
- Business process re-engineering (see more under business process improvement)
- Gap Analysis (AS IS vs TO BE)
- Customer journey and experience mapping
- Customer consultations and insights
- Defining process and technology requirements for customer flow management & CRM
- Customer environment optimization programmes quick wins / non-system / IT
- Post reviews of benefits achieved
Whatever your need is, our experienced Business Analyst can help you in your quest. Give us a call!